About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 25 November 2016

Autumn Fashion LookBook || Layering for Autumn || Clothes and Creativity

Autumn has descended upon us and I'm truly enjoying dressing up for the slightly colder weather. The slight nip in the air gives us the liberty to play with the spring summer pieces in our wardrobe and layer them with warmer items so as to create outfits that would not only look beautiful, but also keep us cozy.

So I came up with 3 different outfits which are perfect for this time of the year. I have mainly used clothes from my Spring-Summer wardrobe, but I have layered them in a way so that they are wearable in Autumn.

Watch the video and do let me know which outfit was your favourite. All the outfit details are in the description box of the video. :)

 

Click here for more Fashion LookBooks.
Link-up: Friday Faves





















No comments :

Post a Comment