About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 20 July 2016

What I Wore in Turkey || Vacation Outfits

Now that you guys have seen what I wore in Istanbul, I thought I'd share with you the outfits I wore during the rest of our Turkey Trip.

I mostly stuck to cute dresses and shorts, and for footwear I either wore my favourite Bata flats or flip-flops.

I would love to know which outfit did you like the best.

BTW, I bought loads of goodies from Turkey. Click here if you want to see my buys!


Link-up Creative MondaysStyle SessionsWIW Summer Style






















7 comments :

  1. So many great dresses. They are so much more comfy in hot weather than shorts. Loved your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! True that, short dresses are the comfiest in hot weather! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice striped dress, I like the pattern mixing. Looks like an awesome trip! Also, I love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for your feedback. The trip was awesome indeed! :)

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! :)

    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/theory-of-capsule-wardrobe/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your trip. You look great in Turkey. So many cute outfits!

    Don't forget to stop by and linkup with my brand-new linkup from this week. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/07/thursday-moda-22-and-throwback-thursday.html

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete