About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 22 July 2016

Affordable SkinCare, HairCare and Beauty Haul || Patanjali Products

I know when it comes to skincare, most of the so-called 'quality' products are over-priced, so I wanted to share with you some skincare, beauty and haircare products that are not only great quality, but also pocket friendly, because as much as I like a fancy jar of lotion, I also don't want the same to burn a hole in my pocket. Another point is that my skin is rather sensitive, so expensive or not, not every product suits me. The Patanjali products shown in the video below suit me perfectly, and the icing on the cake is that they are rather affordable!

BTW, if you've been following my Turkey Tales, you would know that I have been using the sunscreen and facewash for over a month now! :)

I would love to know if you guys have tried out any of these products, or any other Patanjali product for that matter.

PS: There's a dash of food items thrown in as well.



Disclaimer: All products have been bought with my own money and the opinion put forth is my honest one.

No comments :

Post a Comment