About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

OOTD: A Walk In The Park

I think I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again (and again), I love me some top & jeans. The ease of slipping into a pair of skinnies, and teaming them up with my favourite blouse instantly results in a ‘happy outfit’. And that’s exactly the outfit I’m going to share with you today.

The printed silk blouse has an Oriental vibe, and when paired with a pair of dark blue skinnies, the orange of the top really pops (and rhymes…haha). Now I know it’s been sticky and humid and rainy here in Delhi for the past few weeks, but I wore this outfit on a hot summer day, and believe it or not, posed happily in the scorching sun. The only thing that kept me going was the gorgeous park I was in. If you want to have a look at what I’m talking about, just play the video. Coming back to the outfit, I kept the accessories minimal with simple pearls for earrings, a pearl/gold bracelet and my regular rose-gold watch. Footwear were my favourite pair of flats from Bata and I carried all my necessities in a dark blue bag from Zara. And yeah, that pretty much sums up my outfit.





Outfit Details:
Blouse & Jeans: Mango
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses & Bracelet: Primark
Sandals: Bata
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger

4 comments :

  1. love that top! It makes the outfit stand out! Beautiful! Visiting from the pleated poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top. Looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun top for summer!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete