About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

What's In My Clutch: Party/ Night Out

Whenever we have to attend a party, wedding or any other (more formal) event, we usually grab our favourite clutch and try to fit our daily essentials in the much smaller bag. And in this video, I’m sharing with you what I carry in my clutch when I go for a party or night-out.




If you like this video, please give it a big thumbs-up. If you like my videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).


Where else to find me:


3 comments :

  1. Cute video! I have a couple of clutches that I rotate when I got to special events too. I love this clutch with the fun metal circles. So cute!

    ReplyDelete