About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 8 April 2015

How to Style a Kimono Top: OOTD: Grub Fest

Hi guys!

If you would have seen my last shopping haul, you would know that I picked up this beautiful, boho-chic kimono on my recent shopping trip, and just like it happens with every new item that I purchase, I was itching to rock this kimono. And the Grub Fest was a perfect opportunity to get dressed in my boho best. :)

In the video below, you get a glimpse of how I styled my kimono top.




Hope you liked this video. :) If you did, then please give this video a big thumbs-up. For more videos, just subscribe to Clothes and Creativity!

Where else to find me:






No comments :

Post a Comment