About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 13 March 2015

Fashion Haul: Awesome clothes I scored at unbelievable prices!

So as winter comes to a close, I managed to score some pretty awesome stuff at clearance. Let’s just say I can’t wait to rock my new finds on a slightly rainy/chilly day. Watch the haul to see what I’m talking about. BTW, I also chanced upon a beautiful dress, perfect for spring and summer.




If you liked this video, please give it a big thumbs-up.

Interested in watching more haul videos? Here’s a list of all my Shopping Hauls.

For more videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

For daily updates, join me on Instagram (clohtesandcreativity).

You can also find me on Facebook (Clothes and Creativity).

No comments :

Post a Comment