About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Huge Books & Stationery Haul

Remember my trip to the Sunday Book Bazaar a couple of weeks back? Well, I managed to score a ton of books (and some stationery items) from there. I also bought a book online and in this video I share with you all stuff I bought. This video might just be a treat for all you book-lovers! J





For daily updates, please join me on Instagram.


For more videos, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).

3 comments :

  1. great collection! Since I am a avid reader I would love to go to such bazaars and get steal the deal offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love your haul!!!! amazing selection of stationary and books

    ReplyDelete