About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Tuesday 20 January 2015

How To Wear Ankle Booties: Tips & Outfit Idea

If you’ve seen my Winter Fashion Haul, you’d know that I scored a great pair of ankle booties from Forever 21. However, as much as I loved my new find, I was a little apprehensive about rocking them since they were the first pair of ‘booties’ I’d ever owned. Anyhow, it just took me one wear to sort of ease in to the idea of styling them. I realized that the more I wore them, the more I got comfortable about wearing them with different outfits.  And so I thought I’d share with you some tips and tricks on how to style ankle booties. Have a look at the video below to know more.



You can have a look at some more outfits with ankle booties here and here.

For daily updates, join me on Instagram.

I’d really like to have your feedback on the outfit.


If you liked the video, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).


Linking up with Creative Mondays, Fab Favorites.

No comments :

Post a Comment