About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

What's In My Handbag: Travel Edition

Although I have done a What’s In My Handbag Video before,t his one is slightly different. As the name suggests, this video shows you What I Carry In My Travel Handbag?

If you follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity), you would know that my Husband and I had gone to the hills on the long weekend, and that’s when I recorded a bunch of videos for you guys- like My Travel Style- Outfit and What I Carry In My Travel Toiletry Bag. They are basically ‘Travel Edition’ videos. J




If you liked this video then please give it a thumbs-up. For more such videos, just hit the subscribe button on my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity)

And if you are awaiting outfits posts, you’ll get tons of photos and videos of What I Wore while holidaying in the coming week.


Hope you guys are having a fab festive season!


Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment