About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 19 September 2014

How I Organise My Jewellery and Hair Accessories + Tips on Jewellery Organisation

Hi Guys!

A couple of weeks back, I reorganised my (faux) jewellery, hair accessories and other trinkets, and I must say, it made getting dressed-up so much easier (and fun), cause when you know where your accessories are, you can make the best use of them (and in turn dress your best). So today, I’m just going to share with you some tips and tricks on how to organize jewellery, hair accessories etc. 

Now to be honest, I’m not the most organized person, but I try to keep some sort of order so as to make the process of getting dressed a little convenient. And in the video below, you will see how I try to maintain that order. J





If you liked this video, then please give it a thumbs-up. For more Beauty and Fashion related videos, just subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Clothes and Creativity).


If you want to follow me around as I go shopping, chilling etc. just checkout this video.


For daily updates and photos, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).

Fab Favorites link-up.

1 comment :

  1. Nice ideas... I will try these... :)

    freshfacebeautyy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete