About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Election Day Boho-Chic OOTD YouTube Video: Making It Count!

I hope all of us exercised our right to vote today, and I’m hoping the newfound awareness, especially amongst the youth of this country will lead to a better future! J


On that positive thought, I bring to you a photo of the rather bohemian outfit I wore today. You can watch the Video featuring this outfit on my YouTube Channel.








For more fun photos, you may follow me on Instagram (clothesandcreativity).


Cheers!


Linking up with Creative Mondays, Style Sessions, What I Wore, Three-Fer Thursday, Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion, Color Brigade.

4 comments :