About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Friday 8 November 2013

Beige Blazer, Emerald Green Top and Black Trousers: Business Formal Outfit

Now that the festivities are over, I’m feeling kind of low! Aren’t you?

So festive treats like stuffing our mouths with sweet and dolling-up in finest Indian Wear delicacies are over, and now I am back to the grind! Bleah!


And back to the grind means getting dressed in those business-y clothes for work! So I kicked off this work week by wearing a mix ‘n’ match business formal outfit. I started by teaming up my emerald green tie-up top (also worn here) with basic clack trousers, and then added a beige blazer to the mix.  The temperature has suddenly taken a dip in Delhi, and even if it hadn’t, I would have still layered up since I get cold quite easily. My obvious choice of shoes was black pumps and I had my hair up in a bun. And regarding the bag, the photo says it all- my favourite tan bag was what I carried with me!
Blazer: Mango




Top: Gifted
Trousers: Mango
Shoes: Tashi
Bag: Gifted

BTW, I haven’t packed away my summer clothes and gotten out the woolens! I usually don’t stuff all the summer stuff away, but I’m thinking this time I’ll have to, thanks to limited storage space! Dreading closet reorganization! Anyone’s got easy tips on closet reorganization?!


If you want to check-out my outfit of the day, you can follow me on Instagram (clothesancreativity).

2 comments :

  1. That's such a lovely blouse Anya. Really cute and yet chic. You look gorgeous as always. Nope I haven't any tips at all, sorry. I am running out of space myself though, if you come across some tips, let me know. In boxes and store them away maybe? But then, I would hate that, because I don't like my clothes to be out of sight so to say. As I said, no clue whatsoever.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lenya! :)
      Even I don't like the idea of packing away summer clothes, but what to do, limited storage space is an issue!

      Delete