About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Thursday 27 June 2013

THE COMFY TUNIC

Tunics have been around for a while, and might I add that they are here to stay. Their versatility makes them wearable in a variety of different settings. They can be worn all by themselves, or can be teamed up with leggings, or jeggings, skinny jeans, pencil trousers and even palazzo pants.

I usually prefer wearing a tunic while I am travelling. Paired with leggings, they are the most comfortable and easy piece to rock. And the fashion quotient remains intact, without trying too hard while one is on the go.

Here I teamed up this floral, chiffon tunic in a pretty lilac shade with my black leggings. Since the tunic is flowy, I added a wide black belt to give the outfit some structure. I also wore a light, cotton cardigan (in teal) to protect me from the harsh summer heat. And I wore my bright red flip-flops for comfort. Last but not the least, I wore my big sunnies.





Do you wear tunics? Drop in a line if you like wearing tunics.

No comments :

Post a Comment