About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Sunday 30 June 2013

EASY BREEZY SUMMER OUTFIT: Guest Post on Vanity No Apologies

Hello lovely people!

I am delighted to share that I was featured on Anshita's blog- Vanity No Apologies!


So go checkout the post on an "Easy Breezy Summer Outfit" on Anshita's fun blog Vanity No Apologies

Let me know your thoughts about the post. :)

2 comments :

  1. this is a definite beat the heat outfit! I am having to skip out on jewellery because its way too hot for unecessary things to be touching my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kayennat! :)
    If you're finding London hot, imagine how hot it is in New Delhi!
    Just waiting for the weather to cool down a bit.

    ReplyDelete