About Me

My Photo
A lawyer by profession who has a passion for fashion, beauty and make-up! My love for fashion has fuelled the creation of this blog. I find it mentally stimulating and creatively satisfying to write about the things I love.

Saturday 15 June 2013

FLORAL, CHAMBRAY AND SKINNIES!

I wore this outfit a couple of days back while enroute to the hills. I started by layering my bright and summery floral top with my chambray shirt and pairing them up with my trusted blue skinnies. For footwear, I wore my silver/purple flats. I think the purple in the flats brings out the colours of the top rather well. Also, since the top is translucent, I wore a pale green camisole underneath. To finish the look, I added my big sunnies which are a must in the Indian summers. For accessories, I wore my rose gold watch and beaded necklace.





Floral Top: Next
Chambray Shirt: Zara
Blue Skinnies: Mango
Flats: Gifts
Sunnies: Marks & Spencer
Watch: Tommy Hilfiger


Look forward to your comments and suggestions.

No comments :

Post a Comment